I’m excited to announce that I’ll be hosting a brand new TwitterChat every Tuesday for the foreseeable future. #AsiaTravChat is focused on living & Traveling around Asia and I’ll be joined by cohosts Samantha Adrianna of @ExpatAndTheCity and Kate Carter Hickey from @TOSeoulcialite. Together we are excited to bring you new questions to inspire you to visit or move to Asia. If you have any suggestions for questions let us know and we’ll consider them for next week!
How to join #AsiaTravChat
- Its easy. Simply log onto twitter and use the hashtag #AsiaTravChat on Tuesday January 31st starting at 7pm KST (Korean Standard Time)!
- Use this link to a time zone converter to see what time #AsiaTravChat is in your city!
- 3:30pm New Dehli
- 5pm Bangkok
- 6pm Hong Kong, Shanghai, Taipei & Manilla
- 7pm Seoul & Tokyo
- 9pm Sydney
- 11pm Auckland
- We will tweet out questions every 10 minutes with the Q1, Q2, etc. to help everyone stay organized.
- Answer each question using A1, A2, etc.
- Feel free to ask your own questions using #AsiaTravChat!
What is a Twitter Chat
A Twitter chat is a live Twitter event. To filter all the chatter on Twitter into a single conversation a hashtag is used. A set time is also established so that the moderator, guest or host is available to engage in the conversation.
#AsiaTravChat Week 1 Theme
Every week will have its own theme but since its our first week we are starting with the theme INTRODUCTIONS.
#AsiaTravChat Week 1 Questions
Here are the questions. See you on Tuesday!
Q1 What is your name, where are you tweeting from & how long have you been in Asia?
Q2 Do you know any Asian languages? Teach us how to say hello & thank you!
Q3 How many Asian countries have you visited and which was your favorite?
Q4 What is your least favorite thing about living or traveling in Asia?
Q5 Where have you experienced the most culture shock traveling Asia?
Q6 What was your first Asian vacation and why should I or shouldn’t I go there?
Questions will be posted in approximately 10 minute intervals
Even if you can’t make it to this weeks live chat feel free to tweet using the hashtag #AsiaTravChat and join us next time! Or if you use a scheduler like Buffer feel free to join us that way.